Click the Streamio icon in the top right corner of your browser to see today's events. The time of the event along with any available featured co-streams are shown if the event isn't live.
If an event is live, hit Subscribe to load the extension overlay onto your stream or webpage!
We currently support NBA games, but be on the lookout for NFL games and more in the near future!
Streamio features contextual stats and notifications!
- See who's on the court and an overall rating for the lineup
- Data on how the best players in the game perform in clutch moments
- Offensive/Defensive rating changes on lineup substitutions
You can now watch a game alongside our featured streamers!
No longer are you tethered to the same old game commentators.
Streamio also shows real-time boxscores for each game!
Toggle for FG%, 3PT%, & more stats click on a player to see their season stats.
New York Times
Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue.
New York Times
Hey there! Let's get started with Streamio!
Prerequisite: For those of you who haven't installed Streamio yet, click the yellow button at the top of this page!
On the redirected page: press Add to Chrome, and confirm by pressing Add Extension!
Click the puzzle piece icon in the top right of Google Chrome. Then, click the pin button next to Streamio.
That's it! Click on the Streamio icon to bring up the Events for today and see Start tab for more!
Note: if Event is not Live, it will have the start-time next to it instead of the Subscribe button!
Navigate to the webpage you want to add the Streamio overlay to. Refresh if the webpage was opened prior to install.
Press the Streamio icon at the top-right of your browser.
If an event is Live: press the Subscribe button and the Streamio overlay will load on your webpage!
Step 3 (optional, but recommended):
If the webpage is a Streamio-compatible streaming site, click the Fullscreen button on your stream and enjoy your overlay in fullscreen!
Note: Feel free to move around your overlay components to best fit your viewing experience!
- Move any component by dragging the purple drag icon on the top left of the component
- Press Alt + H to hide/unhide both Boxscore and Lineup components
- Click on any player to see their season stats
- Click on either team abbreviation to expand to see team live game stats
- Press the Toggle stats to get more stats like FG%, 3PT%, STL, TOV
- Hide the boxscore by pressing the Hide Boxscore button or hitting Alt + B
- Hide just the lineup by clicking the Team Logo buttons or hitting Alt + L
- Look for a red badge to indicate a notification
- Click the Streamio icon in the top left to see any recent notifications
Streamio content can be added to almost any webpage! It can be added either directly onto your game stream for a seamless viewing experience, or it can also be added to any normal webpage if you want to track a game while on another page!
We work with most major streaming services including YouTube, YouTube TV, Watch ESPN, NBA League Pass, and TNT with more coming soon!
Stay up-to-date on featured costreams & new features!